1. Begin with soaking 1/3 cup chia seeds in 1 cup coconut water for several hours or overnight in the fridge. Stir frequently to make sure the chia seeds don’t clump.
2. Steam 1 head of broccoli.
3. Rinse 1 1/2 cups of quinoa and then cook in 3 cups water.
4. While the quinoa cooks put 1 sweet red pepper in the blender with a small tip of a hot red pepper, 1 cup honegar (or make equal parts honey and apple cider vinegar) 1 clove garlic, red pepper flakes, fresh mint and pinch of salt. Blend on high.
5. Mix the blender contents right into the bowl of soaked chia seeds.
6. Chop up the steamed broccoli.
7. Grate 3/4 cup cheese.
8. Place 4 eggs in the blender with some garlic salt, pinch of Himalayan salt or sea salt, pepper.
9. Pulse the brocolli into the eggs quickly.
10. Add the cooked quinoa into a large mixing bowl.
11. Add the cheese and mix well.
12. Pour batter into muffin tin or or paper liners.
13. Top with quartered cherry tomatoes and bake at 375F/190C for approximately 20 minutes.
14. Use yogurt or cashew cream and on top of the muffins and then the hot red pepper chia blend to top it all off.