This recipe is a great one to make for breaking your fast on a “2” day. Great anyway, really but especially flavorful after a day of fasting.
2. Next process a half of a small purple cabbage.
3. Diagonally slice fresh French green beans.
4. Grate one large carrot.
5. Dice up two large ripe tomatoes.
6. Dice up one small yellow bell pepper.
7. Break broccoli up into tiny florets.
8. Include a generous amount of sprouts.
9. Mix everything together in a big bowl included chopped mint, coriander/cilantro, and chives.
10. Make up a batch of Ginger Yum Yum Sauce:
1/4 c of each:
lemon juice, wheat free tamari, tahini, maple syrup
Blend in blender with 1 clove garlice and a knob of ginger.
11. Scoop into purple cabbage leaves and top with Ginger Yum Yum Sauce.