This yummy fish is fabulous served along with garlic mashed cauliflower and Grapefruit and Beetroot Stacks.
- 600g (1.5 lbs) haddock fillets
- 7 oat cakes
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun spice mix
- 2 eggs1. Grind oat cakes with cajun spice mix in personal blender until finely ground. Spread out on large plate.
2. In large flat bottomed bowl or dish, beat the eggs.
3. Dip fish fillets into the beaten eggs, then onto the oat cake/spice mixture to coat fully.
4. Heat pan on medium low to medium heat. Turn fan on, as this may smoke a bit!
5. Put 2 tablespoons into pan, allow to melt and fry the fish fillets about 3-4 minutes per side.