NOTE: To receive the condensed pdf recipe card download, scroll below the recipe. You can either laminate or buy plastic sleeves to insert each recipe card into. This will keep them dry and clean when you use the recipe while cooking.
Let’s get the party started with these spicy and smoked chips/crisps
1 cup fresh tomatoes chopped
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, (packed in olive oil)
1⁄4 jalepeno or more if you like it HOT 3⁄4 cup pitted, soft dates
1⁄2 tsp. minced fresh garlic
1 tsp. Himalayan salt
Red pepper flakes (as much or as little as you like)
1 tsp. mesquite seasoning or Cajun spice Pinch or two of smoked paprika
1. Blend all of the above ingredients together.
2. Cut away any tough ends of a big bunch of kale.
3. Wash and dry the kale and 2 large courgettes/zucchini.
4. Slice the courgettes/zucchini.
5. Put the kale in one bowl and zucchini in another.
6. Coat both with the b-b-q sauce and then place on teflex sheets.
7. Dehydrate at 42C/118F for 24-30 hours until very crispy.